- USPS* "First Class" International Mail (approx. 14 to 30 business days for delivery)
- USPS / FedEx* “Priority” International Mail (approx. 7 to 14 business days for delivery)
- USPS / FedEx* “Express” International Mail (approx. 5 to 7 business days for delivery)
*United States Postal Service (USPS)
*Cost of shipping is calculated at checkout and varies on shipping destination.
*International packages will ship either USPS or FedEx depending on the weight and destination.
*Our First Class International shipping option applies to Australia and Canada ONLY.
*Priority and Express International Mail is highly recommended.
*If the product weight exceeds the First Class International maximum of 4lbs, It will be charged at the next higher rate.
Taxes & Duties:
- All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We declare full invoice value and will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
- The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
- Some packages may be delayed delivery due to customs processing.
OGABEL reserves the right to contact customers regarding their international orders to verify
“Billing and Shipping details” prior to shipment. Please be sure to provide us with a correct email address
when placing your order. Orders may be delayed if our shipping department is unable to reach our international
customers and verify the necessary details.
International packages may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs.
Most packages can be tracked through the USPS website (www.usps.com). However, there may or may not be
tracking available once your package leaves the United States. Once USPS verifies through status updates that
the package has left the country, OGABEL cannot be held responsible for any lost, delayed or missing packages.
The customer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.